Apply to serve with GotQuestions.orgWould you like to volunteer to help us answer questions via our Q&A system? Here is how our volunteer ministry works:
(1) We receive a question from someone who has visited our site.
(2) Based upon the content and priority of the question, we will forward the question to the most appropriate volunteer writer.
(3) Along with the question will be a date by which the answer is due (usually 3 to 4 days from assignment).
(4) Prayerfully and thoroughly research the question.
(5) Send in your answer as soon as possible.
(6) Your answer will be reviewed and/or edited by the GotQuestions staff editors and forwarded to the person who asked the question.
(7) Each writer is expected to answer at least one question per week, taking into account, of course, vacations, illness, and other times of unavailablity.
Fill out the application form below and we will contact you with the next steps in the application process. We'll ask for some more information about you and we will also send a "test" question so that we can evaluate your writing abilities and determine if you are a good fit to join our volunteer team. We prayerfully consider each application we receive.
Please note - we strongly prefer applicants be at least 18 years of age and have some formal Bible training . This is not a requirement for application, but it is taken into consideration.