Apply to serve with GotQuestions.org
Would you like to volunteer to help us answer the questions of those who visit our site? Here is how our volunteer ministry works:
(1) We receive a question from someone who has visited our site.
(2) Based upon the content and priority of the question, we will forward the question to the most appropriate writer.
(3) Along with the question will be a date by which the answer is due.
(4) Prayerfully and thoroughly research the question.
(5) Send in your answer as soon as possible.
(6) Your answer will be reviewed and/or edited by the GotQuestions staff editors and forwarded to the person who asked the question.
(7) Each writer is expected to answer at least one question per week, taking into account, of course, vacations, illness, and other times of unavailablity.
Fill out the application below and we will contact you as soon as we have had the opportunity to review your application. You will then receive a "test" question so that we can evaluate your writing abilities and determine if you are a good fit to join our volunteer staff. We prayerfully consider each application we receive.
Please note - we strongly prefer applicants be at least 18 years of age and have some formal Bible training. This is not a requirement for application, but it is taken into consideration.